1. KnowRe is an award-winning educational software builder that has recently created and launched on the market new products that will help teachers and students. The company has gained recognition due to its products which are using adaptive learning solution for mathematics.
A pilot program will run in 34 American and Canadian Cities, including a pre Algebra curriculum, data displaying Teacher’s dashboard and a reward system that utilizes quests, challenges and virtual coins which should prove to be efficient in the work with the students.
2. Sokikom has managed to win the attention and recognition of Educational Publishers’ Distinguished Achievement Award. Sokikom is a multiplayer online math social learning game.
AEP Awards are offered to the best quality resource provider in the educational sector. The excellence of the program has been recognized by teachers, professors, administrators and parents. The business is dedicated to creating products that will help school students grades 1 to 6 like mathematics.
3. Cambium Learning Group has won the 19th Annual Best Educational Software offered by The ComputED Gazette. Cambium Learning Group is creating all sorts of educational materials that help the kids rich their full potential. Five of the products that they have created won the awards of The ComputED Gazette. These awards are given to the products that are thought as being creative, innovative, offering valuable content to possible users. All resources are available online. The company is managed by former instructors that have performed in the San Diego area.
4. Mirada Medical is a National Business Awards finalist in the UK, a company that is based in Oxford, with customers located all over the world. Mirada is involved in creating software programs that are used to improve people’s health. With their new software, the doctors can improve cancer care. Mirada is the creator of the Deformable Registration Technology in the radiation therapy.
5. The 2013 Business Excellence Awards have nominated Tangent Medical as the most innovative company because of its NovaCatch Integrated IV Catheter System. These prizes are offered to the best companies of small and medium sizes that demonstrate their achievements, accomplishments and contributions.
Tangent was one of the 400 companies that competed for the award. The company is dedicated to developing and selling IV therapy products. Its ultimate goal is to establish a new standard in catheter design.
6. Medkinetics has recently won the National Technology Award. This company was picked as the best example of American ingenuity when it comes to technology use.
The award is offered by Dell Inc and the National Federation of Independent Business. The program can store close to 3000 data elements and it is mainly used in hospitals.
7. The Small Business Online Growth Program which was created and developed by Marketing Consulting Team has won the Best Small Business Project Award in Mexico City, Mexico.
The Online Growth program helps smaller companies develop their own presence on the internet. The program has helped, at the moment of receiving the award, about 1,600 companies from Australia. The idea was extremely useful, as about 90 percent of the Australian companies have access to the nternet, but only 35 percent of them are present online.